April 10, 2021

Cozy at home with Draper James

Hi Friends! Its been a rainy weekend here; which is a perfect reason to stay in my cozy night gown all day. I’ve been in need of some new pjs and night gowns. So I recently scooped this one up and it arrived in the mail this week and I’m truly loving this pink/magnolia bloom print. The best part is that it’s only $48 and comes in navy too!




I poured my self a cup of water and watched the trees blow in the wind and listened to the rain fall. It truly was so relaxing- As for the night gown it is my new favorite! I love the southern and classic design of the magnolias; I actually have a very large magnolia tree in the yard and it’s one of my favorites. I’ll link the night gown here; I’m wearing my true size btw. It also, would make a great gift for your mom for Mother’s Day- Your mama will thank you later💜





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home