March 21, 2021

Loving Lately Part 5



Hi Friends, 
Here's another round up of "Loving Lately." If you're new around here "Loving Lately" is a collection of things that I have been loving lately. Whether its an outfit, books, a recipe, or place. I love to share just in case you'd like to check them out yourself or discover something new.

I have to say, I have been loving this navy and white horse embroidered dress. If you know me really well, then you know why. I've featured it on my blog a couple of weeks ago.

Also, recently I went to my towns new Equestrian center to watch horses jumping. Horses are such beautiful creatures and it's so nice reminiscing about when I used to ride horses. And being near such beautiful animals. We plan to take my nephew because he loves animals.


 
Before we were yours” a heart wrenching book based on the true story of Child Trafficker Georgia Tann and the conspiracy she led all under the disguise of caring for children. This is a must read! A worldwide crime that sadly, never got to justice. It makes you think just because a Judge passes law doesn't make to law right or just!

This book by Booker T. Washington "Up from Slavery" was such a great book and encouraging one. He did not let the current time and circumstances get in the way of him being successful. He also did not play victim just because he was a minority; he rose above it and today is a well known man of history. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs from Florida💜

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home