March 13, 2021

Two year Anniversary in the Bungalow

Hi Friends!  Today marks the 2 year anniversary of signing papers and closing on my sweet little 1930’s bungalow. I’m beyond grateful for this home and feel blessed to live here. It’s amazing how far it’s come and how much I’ve renovated. It’s been the best journey and the design process has been so fun!

My Dress is new and under $50. Love the tropical neutral print🌿


So let’s celebrate with a great sale happening over at one of my favorites Serena and Lilly. They’re having their Spring design event; where almost everything is 20% off. 

 The Spring Design Event

Enjoy 20% off everything with code NEWLEAF March 9 - 16.

Excludes items in the sale section of our site, gift certificates, art, and Limited- Edition PUBLIC® C7 Bike. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Because great summer homes are made in spring. Get started.

Here are some of my favorites and I’ll link everything for you so it’s easy to find. You all know how much I love decorating with neutrals, there’s just something so chic and timeless about it! 


1. Hanging Rattan Chair 2. Solid La Jolla Baskets 3. South Seas Bar Cart 4. Driftway Dresser

5. Riviera Bar & Counter Stools 6. Teak Step Stool

7. Capiz Scalloped Chandelier 8. Blake Raffia Console

9. Venice Rattan Chair - Natural 10. Dip-Dyed Stools

11. Seaview Rug


                                              

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home