February 14, 2021

Monochrome outfit

 Hi Friends! I hope that you are having a great day so far. With the winter season still among us - some experiencing much colder temperatures than us here in the south. I thought it'd be great to share a cozy yet chic all white outfit. I love wearing all white; winter whites are my favorite. I recently picked up this beautiful super soft yarn sweater and it is so soft, great for either work or lounging like I chose to wear it. It does have some beautiful gold details and its longer in the back to cover your bottom. I paired it with my favorite white maxi skirt and my platinum slides which I wear all of the time and they are very comfortable too! Needless to say, this is the ultimate chic, cozy and most relaxing outfit for a day walking along the beach or curling up with a good book. This sweater will definitely be on repeat.

This beautiful sweater also comes in a pretty blue. Only a few sizes left in each color.




Thanks so much for stopping by.

Ebonee💜


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home