February 2, 2021

Healthy & Delicious Meal Ideas


Hi Friends! Thank you so much for stopping by, I wanted to share a couple more meal ideas. If you are new to reading my blog; then you will find out that I like to cook and eat fairly healthy. Don't get me wrong, I love me some  Chickfila. But I'll say that I eat pretty healthy 75% of the time and that is usually from what I cook at home. I also love shopping local at the Farmer's Market and finding locally grown produce. I can get the benefits of local foods and support local farmers.



One of my favorite lunches lately is this delicious salad. The ingredients include:
Locs 
Half of an avocado
Leafy Greens/Arugula
Red Onion
Manzanilla Olives
Chick Peas
and my home made salad dressing.
Salad dressing ingredients: one serving
Half of a lemon
Three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
 Two table spoons of Olive oil
Salt/Pepper
 


This second recipe is something that I threw together and it was so yummy.
Its a breakfast casserole or you could eat it anytime if you'd like.
Ingredients:
Seven eggs 
A few handfuls of spinach for those extra vitamins from greens
Diced bell pepper
Diced Red Onion or Yellow- I used red because that's what I had on hand
Two links of Boar's Head Honey crisp fully cooked Chicken Sausage diced
Diced sweet potato- I recommend giving the sweet potato a little saute before adding to the casserole for baking.
Once you've added all of the ingredients add to preheated oven and bake until egg is thoroughly cooked.
Feel free to add salt and pepper to your mixture.







I have a few more recipes to share stay tuned. Let me know if you try any of these!

Ebonee💜











Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home