February 2, 2021

Pink and Green Maxi

Happy Tuesday Friends! Its currently so cold outside this morning here in Florida. But that hasn't stopped me from dressing like a huge pink and green hibiscus. Speaking of hibiscus, this beautiful color block maxi dress from Sail to Sable in the hibiscus color is stunning. It is apart of their new Spring collection and it also comes in a beautiful blue color block as well. I'm wearing my true size and it fits perfectly- I can't wait to wear this on the beach. Sail to Sable sizes run XXS to XXL and this dress would look gorgeous on anyone. If you'd like your own you can use my discount code EBONEE25 for 25% off. Be sure to check out the Sail to Sable website and see all of their new Spring Arrivals.






Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Hugs from Florida💜

Ebonee
 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home