December 27, 2020

2020 Favorites

 Hi Friends,  as we start closing out on 2020, I thought it'd be fun to round up my 2020 most worn outfits and favorites. It's no secret that I'm an outfit repeater. If you love something there's no harm in wearing it multiple times. Most of these items are sold out but I'll link the ones that are still available. The " curly hair for days" is from an Etsy shop and can be customized. I wear it sooooooo much and is great for a cozy and cool day running errands. I'll link the Etsy shop here. 

Of course, all of my lilly purchases were worn alot and always a favorite. My camel colored pompom sweater from Lilly has definitely been a favorite of 2020 and is available in a beautiful evergreen color. I hope to score it during the After party sale. During the cooler months, I love wearing sweaters and I was so happy to score the Jcrew Cashmere crew neck sweater. Both of  colors I'm wearing are sold out; however, there's a beautiful dark purple color that is still available. 

This Evergreen vest is my all time favorite, This gorgeous purple embroidered dress from Zara, My Lilly PJs, and the beautiful Lilac orchid dress. The palm dress is sold out but I wore it so much during the summer. It was a cool breezy dress that I found at H&M for only $5- I even found a black one as well. Heres a similar palm leaf one currently on sale.
The periwinkle and seafoam green sweater with gold buttons is one of my favorite newer items and it is so cozy and the quality is amazing! I highly recommend it and it is still available.
Also, one of my favorite purchases of 2020 is my super soft blanket from Lilly in the beautiful "paws for a  cause" prints.

To be honest, I love so many of the pieces that I wear. But these pieces I have worn alot throughout the year or they're great investments.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to bring more colorful outfits soon.

Hugs from sunny Florida💜

Ebonee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home