November 21, 2020

Sweater weather in Palm Beach

 Hi Friends! I was recently asked to go shoot some brand new resort wear looks from the Sail to Sable line; along with a few other favorite bloggers in beautiful Palm Beach. Originally the  forecast said 60% chance of rain but that chance went away and it ended up being such a beautiful day! 

The next morning was a “Floridian” version of sweater weather. The hotel that hosted us is right by the ocean and it was so breezy that you actually needed a sweater


This one is new from Sail to Sable and so soft and warm. It is made of Merino wool. I love the contrasting colors. The navy, hot pink and green- super classic! I paired it with a white skirt which is my personal go to and this cute platinum Jack Rogers sandals- which are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY comfortable by the way. I wore them all day long walking around and into the next day and drive home. They really are super comfy and on super sale. I’ll link them here.









Stay tuned for more cute outfits here on the blog from Sail to Sable and my trip to Palm Beach.
Thanks so much for stopping by.💜

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home