October 20, 2020

Sweater weather in Purple cashmere

 Hi Friends! I just can not believe that it's already the middle of the week- where on earth is the time going?????!!!!!!! Before you know we will be saying, "Happy Monday" again! Anyways, as you know I have been wanting to share a little sweater weather outfit inspiration for your workweek.  Today I put together a pretty and classy outfit for work and it includes my new favorite purple cashmere crewneck sweater- that's not even cool enough to wear yet BTW. But nonetheless, I still love it and will wear inside with the air down.  There are only a couple sizes left and it's currently 30% off use code FALLTIME when you checkout. (I also love this darker Purple color) I paired it with a beautiful full, pleated skirt that I've had for a long time in a beautiful medium champagne gold color and my favorite flats ever from Sarah Flint in the Saddle color. This outfit says classy and looks great for work and if you walk to an office, these flats are very comfortable and have great support for your arch. I recommend ordering your true size.  






Let me know if you're loving this sweater weather work outfit series. I love hearing from you all. 
Virtual hugs from the Sunshine State.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home