September 27, 2020

Loving Lately

Hi Friends, I wanted to share with you all the things that I have been loving lately. It's everything from books to recipes to blogs. I'm not sure how often I'll do them but I thought today would be a good start.


So with that being said let's start with books!
I just finished this book Words on Fire and I really liked it; without giving too much away here's a summary. It takes place in Lithuania under Russian rule and books, religion, culture, and even the Lithuanian language is banned. Annnnd that's all I'm going to say. Loved this one  

Next on my list of things I'm loving lately are Natalie Yerger's blog and IG account. I have been following her for a while now and I love her classic, French neutral style. You definitely should check out her blog and go give her a follow. I'm always inspired by her home decorating and she has a beautiful Gold Retriever!

I am so in love with my purple embroidered dress and have been trying to find any and every occasion to wear it! It's from Zara favorite purchase from them. I've dressed it up and styled it more casually. LOVE it!


This Cashmere Crewneck Sweater has been on repeat also and I'm not ashamed about it either. It is the most versatile and practical sweater and the quality is great! It's not itchy and it comes in a plethora of colors- I have about 5 other colors on my wishlist. I'm wearing my true size. I highly recommend it and it's under $100 which is great for cashmere and can be layered also.



Now let's talk about food- we all know that I love to cook and I love good food. I have been tinkering with Indian cuisine lately and a co-worker turned me on to Butter chicken. I tweaked it by adding peas because I wanted some veggies to go along with it. Trust me once you try this recipe you WILL be addicted. I'm craving it now. LOL

Ok, so candles are my favorite home accessories and just my favorite in general. I found this one at hobby lobby and have been loving this scent. Y'all it smells SO.GOOD! You can use your 40% off hobby lobby coupon if it's not already on sale. It's not super expensive either even full price which is great.

Lastly, My Sarah Flint Natalie Flats have been my most favorite shoe and goes with so much. I love the classic style with the pointed toe and asymmetrical bow. This color is great for year-round but especially for fall because of the rich tone.

Well, thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the blog world. I hope that you check out the things that I'm loving lately and let me know if you do. Have a great day and stop back by soon!💜


 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home