October 15, 2020

Animal prints and Plaid

I love a good print mix; especially with animal prints and plaid. This beautiful black and gray zebra print funnel neck sweater from Duffield Lane is so pretty, it's also so cozy. I paired it with this plaid clutch from a new to me brand who specializes in block print design and it fits so much. I was able to put my phone a few neccessities and keys. It's super sturdy and the quality is amazing! It's a great print for the holidays.

I'm loving this sweater, I styled it more dressed up but you can totally wear this more casually. For example, athleisure, or wear it jogging on a chilly day at the beach! The posibilities are endless. I love animal prints and I don't have anything in zebra print, so was super fun to style.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs from Florida!💛
 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2020 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Annaliese said...

You're the pattern mixing queen! What a beautiful outfit!

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 
At October 16, 2020 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Awe you’re too kind! Thank you so much

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home