October 29, 2020

Lilly And Leopard

 Hi There and Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love dressing up and looking nice and I love sharing and inspiring others to do the same. I also love styling outfits, it gets my creative juices flowing. Speaking of dressing up; I have been loving the new Lilly Resort collection and bought a few pieces to dress up and wear even if its to the grocery store. I recently bought this cute neutral pom pom sweater from Lilly and it is so cute and it comes in a spruce green color that is so beautiful as well. It just screams holiday!I love the slight puff sleeve detail and the detail on the wrist. I had to replace a sweater and adding this new one was a great replacement. I paired it with a dark purple maxi and leopard heels ( get $50 of your first pair of Sarah Flint shoes)for a sophisticated look for work. It fits true to size and can be dressed up or down.





I'll be sharing an IG Live to share.
 more about these comfy and stylish shoes!

Thanks so much for stopping by.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home