December 24, 2020

Garden Themed New Years Eve- for the HomeBody

 Happy Saturday Friends! I can not believe that this year is almost over and how quickly time is going by. 2021 will be here in less than a week and if you're like me; you'll be spending it cozily at home. My ideal New Year's Eve is putting on a comfy yet cute maxi dress, throwing on these cozy sherpa garden-esque slippers, doing a fun puzzle or reading a book or listening to a podcast or audiobook. Drinking a delicious cup of coffee or this apricot tea- I love fruity teas. I also love lighting a candle- I always have a candle burning and this one is a signature scent! And ending the night with a healthy meal with my family. 


A note from my heart💜
My heart is overwhelmingly thankful for my famoly and all of my 2020 blessings. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you and your support. I'm so thankful for all of the Amazing blogging partnerships and collaborations. To say that I'm thankful is simply an understatement. I never would've thought that my little blog would've grown as much as it did this year. Thank you all for your kind comments and messages. I pray for a better New Year and so many more blessings. I pray for my little blog to continue to grow and to touch others and be a positive light and a reflexion of Jesus in such a dark dark world.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my little creative corner of the blog world. There are so many more things that you could be doing now but you've chosen to come hang out with me.

Happy almost 2021 Friends.

Hugs from the Sunshine State🌞

Ebonee- Living Shae

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home