December 30, 2020

Lilly Pulitzer APS Throughout the Years





 Hi Friends! The Lilly sale will be here really soon. So I thought I'd share my After Party sale purchases throughout the years. I have scored some great pieces during the sale and most items I still have. For a true Lilly Lover, this sale is the best thing all year long. You can score some beautiful pieces on major sale from past seasons. I usually stock up on summer items during the January sale and the late summer sale I purchase cooler weather pieces. Being a Floridian, it's summer most of the year so buying all of those fun colorful prints to wear during the hot months can be so fun! So with that being said here are a few pictures of past APS purchases. Let me know if you have any of these pieces or remember any of them. I'd love to know what's on your wishlist. Also, when the sale arrives have lots of fun because that's what Lilly is all about.💜



Hugs From the Sunshine State💜


Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2020 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Annaliese said...

So gorgeous!! You've had some great finds through the years! I can't wait for this sale. :)

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 
At December 31, 2020 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you so much! I’m so excited for the sale too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home