January 21, 2021

Introducing Ala von Auersperg Clothing Brand

Hi Friends, I wanted to introduce to you a new to me clothing brand- Ala von Auersperg.  I love when companies with such unique and beautiful clothing reach out to me. Especially ones with such a chic Palm Beach aesthetic. They have a new Destination collection which is one of the items I'm wearing. It literally is so beautiful; you all know how much I love a beautiful printed maxi dress and this one is a button-down shirt maxi and it is so breezy. I wore it walking around and near the water and not only did it get so many compliments but it is also very comfortable and the quality is also great. This beautiful blue and green print are called Bird of Paradise. One of my favorite aspects of this brand is that the prints start out as a painting and then is translated into a beautiful outfit. 



I styled and accessorized this shirt dress with a bamboo tote straw hat and shoes for the ultimate resort look. I can't wait to style more pieces from this beautiful brand and be sure to let me know what you pick up from Ala von Auersperg. I have my eye on this dress Stunning!


Thank you all so much for stopping by! Stay tuned for more from Ala von Auersperg.

Hugs from Florida💜

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home