February 7, 2021

Kombucha Cha Cha Cha

 Happy Sunday Friends! For those of you who are not interested in the Super Bowl 😬 yep, I admit it! I am not a football fan, it’s just not my thing. Tennis, that’s a whole different topic for another time- I love tennis. 

Anyways, I do love some good food and tasty drinks that come with these kinds of festivities! Speaking of, let’s talk delicious drinks that are not only delicious, but good for the gut! That’s kombucha- Big Easy  kombucha brand recently reached out for me to try their new pineapple  Tepache which is so delicious by the way. It’s a sparkling probiotic/prebiotic drink made from fermented pineapple. Number one, I love supporting a company that makes a great product and I truly love. And number two you totally should try their Kombucha and Tepache. I have tried their strawberry kombucha a while ago and if you know me really well, you know that I absolutely love strawberry. Big Easy also have the Immunity shots as well. 




I personally drink a lot of kombucha because I have some stomach sensitivities and it really relaxes my stomach. 

Big Easy kombucha can be found at grocery stores like 
Publix and Sprouts. So head over there and get you some or add it to your grocery list! I’m definitely a fan. Happy Sunday 🍍

Ebonee



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home