March 15, 2021

Cabana Lounge Chairs with The Inside

 Happy Tuesday Friends! As the warmer months are approaching, I know that we all will be spending lots of time outside enjoying the weather and spending it with friends and family.

I'm so happy to share that you can add some style to your patio with these Cabana Lounge chairs from The Inside- They'd even be great for the beach! I styled mine for some porch floral arranging, relaxing and watching the sunset.

These chairs are so cute and there are over 100 fabric options, including heritage brands like Scalamandre and Old World Weavers,  for a custom look without the huge price tag, that usually customs with custom furniture. All you have to do is choose your furniture, choose your fabric (they also offer $1 swatches to help bring your custom pieces to life). And lastly, receive your custom made furniture in a matter of weeks- not months.

The Cabana chairs start at $119 and include a one-piece fabric sling. Printed spun poly, engineered for up to 100 hours of sunlight. And a hardwood frame. 

Picking out my fabric was the best part and I know that you'll love these chairs too, so much that I have a special discount code just for you all. And a special link here. Be sure to use my code EBONEE50 to get $50 off your purchase of $199 or more. 



Let me know what fabrics you pick out for your cabana chairs and how you style them. I love seeing how others style their outdoor spaces.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Hugs from Florida,

Ebonee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home