March 15, 2021

Strawberries are my love language



Hiiiii! So strawberry season is upon us and I’m so happy about it! I love, love, love strawberries πŸ“ they are my top three favorite food items. I recently made a quick and easy strawberry jam for family brunch that I had prepared. It’s my go too recipe and oh so easy. I also love wearing strawberries (top here and only $10) and I love strawberry accessories too!

So I rounded up my favorite strawberry pieces to share with you all- just in case you’re a strawberry lover too.







Strawberry T-shirtπŸ“ ArtπŸ“ yellow t-shirt πŸ“ laptop caseπŸ“Etsy botanical strawberry artπŸ“Phone caseπŸ“Skirt (my dream skirt)πŸ“shoesπŸ“


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that I've inspired you to add more strawberries in your life.

From the Sunshine State,

EboneeπŸ’œ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home