March 18, 2021

Styling Neutrals and Basics

Hello! Welcome to my color styling series- The first of hopefully many. I wanted to do color styling segments in both Interiors and Outfits, to provide inspiration to you in whatever colors you love or lean towards in Fashion or Interiors. So with that being said, Lets take a look to see how I styled this mostly white outfit. 


Spring time is the perfect time to pickup/replenish those basics that we wear over and over again and are classics and closet staples. This lightweight, white blouse is a fresh take on your basic button shirt; with the tiny little details that add so much detail. I styled mine with an off white maxi skirt (size up) and some raffia sandals that I love and have had since last year; however, here is a similar one. And also, one of my favorite hat styles-the fedora.

White button downs are such a staple and can be worn with so many different ways. I did a little French tuck and tied in the front too! It can be worn with denim, over a maxi and with other printed skirts- The styling options are endless. They are also perfect for those sweltering hots months that we experience here in the South.
 This one is a great price and under $40







Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you've enjoyed this styling neutrals and basics post. 


Hugs from Florida,

Ebonee💜 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home