March 30, 2021

Mantle Decor Crafts

 Hello There! Thanks so much for stopping by! So since we are officially into the spring season, I wanted to spruce up my fireplace mantle and give it a little fresh spring touch🌿.

I was inspired a fellow DIYer and Crafter to pull out my Cricut machine- which I had stored at my moms house- and get to crafting again. 

I wanted to do a project that would blend well with my homes overall aesthetic- coastal, fresh, boho, and a little bit global. So I got to searching on my Cricut account and found the perfect cutouts of Monstera and a variety of tropical leaves. I also picked up some card stock from my local craft store and wooden beads for that ultimate boho vibe, along with some jute string and created this cute banner. Not only was it fun; but it matches my living room perfectly and all of the plants that I collect.🌿

I’ll be doing some more fun Craft Projects soon stay tuned!

Let me know what you think and what other craft projects you’d like for me to do in the future🌿

Hugs!

Ebonee💜




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home