March 21, 2021

New for Spring GAP & J.Crew, more

 Spring is officially here! Spring is my second favorite season- The early part of spring is the best. Its not too hot or too cold- It's Goldilocks style (Just Right)😆 My most favorite is all of the bright florals and colors in fashion. You all know how much I love wearing color. ALOT! There are so many beautiful new arrivals from some of my favorites. I rounded the prettiest florals and solids that I'm loving. Everything is linked for you. Some pieces I own and love and some are on my shopping cart.

Eyelet skirt comes in multiple colors- Barrington tote- Blue and White skirt- White button down- Shirt dress- Gingham skirt- Button down shirt comes in multiple colors and solids

I love strawberries and its no secret; to me they scream spring is here and I love this T-shirt and it would look great under a denim jacket, if its still chilly where you are. Linen button downs come in multiple colors-I have this neutral/tropical maxi dress and it is stunning!
Pink Button down- do you see a trend of button downs here😆 beautiful and casual dress. Basic Terry pullovers-Pastel blouse.

Happy Spring 🌸

Ebonee💜

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home