September 4, 2019

My Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Tips and List

Hi Friends! The best sale of the year has been announced and I'm so excited. Below are a few things on my list that I want to get. I have wanted them since they first came out but didn't want to pay full price.



La La Tote

Ruari Set

Leopard Purse

The sale starts on Monday the 9th at 8 a.m ETD through the 11th. However, there will be early shopping in the store.
Here are a few tips that I have learned and I have been shopping this sale for a while now. 
Tip 1. Make an account and get your credit card all set up so you don't have the hassle of trying to put all of your information in during check out.
Tip 2. Speaking of checkout. Be sure to check out! by check out I mean if you found what you've been wanting, check out quickly! Because ain't nobody got time for stuff being snatched out your cart. It does happen its happened to me.
Tip 3. Use the search engine. Know the names of the items; it makes it easier to find the items you are looking for.
Tip 4. Shop and search local. If you have a Lilly Signature near you go there. Sometimes they have a lot to chose from and you can try on. I have bought a lot from shopping in the store.
Tip 5. Last but not least have fun. Because that's what Lilly would do!

What's on Your List? I'd love to know.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home