April 26, 2020

Coffee Mug Talk

I love a good cup of vanilla iced coffee and for some reason, I think that having a cute mug makes the coffee taste even better. I also have kind of a mug collecting problem, lol 😂. I actually had to downsize on my mug and cup collection before I moved into my house. With that being said here are my favorite coffee mugs that I use quite often for my iced coffee. I also rounded up some other cute mugs- that I have been eyeing. I'm also considering making a cute little iced coffee station in the kitchen so stay tuned for that. 


This Mermaid in the Shade mug from Lilly is my favorite. I love the print and colors and it's just so beautiful. Unfortunately, this print is sold out online. But it comes in another print

This blue and white cup is actually from one of my favorites in NYC. When I was in New York last year I went to a French bakery/coffee shop named Maman and picked up this pretty ceramic cup as a souvenir.
I love this cute flamingo mug. I bought a set of four of these a long time ago at Pottery Barn. So they're sold completely out. But I love the classic white to this fun mug.
I love a good monogram and these floral and gold mugs would make a great Mother's day gift
Here are some other mugs that I find quite adorable.
1. Woodland animal mug 2. Lilac and gold Mug 3. Handpainted Bird Mug 4. Sweet Berries 5. Floral mug 6. Pink and gold mug

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home