April 22, 2020

Mother’s Day gift guide

Hi Friends, I know that Mother's Day is still a couple of weeks away but since there are so many stores closed; I thought it'd be smart to post a Mother's Day gift guide so that you have enough time for shipping.

These are some gifts that my own Mom loves and I wanted to share with you all to give you some ideas. 
1. Flowers are always a Great option- Place an order with your local flower shop to support small businesses and get your mama some flowers.
2. All moms need a nice robe here's another robe option and on sale. And here's a nice night shirt.
3. My Mom loves to Bible Journal- If your Mom does too this is a great option.
4. My Mom is also a Lilly lover, these Etta tops make great gifts and are less than $50
5. Here is a cute coffee mug from a small business, I love the books on it- my mom is a teacher and a book lover, so this mug is perfect for her.
6. Candles are also a great option- Bath and Bodyworks always have great options. Add this Candle snuffer as a companion.
7. These Birdie's Slippers are so pretty your mom will love you more for these.
8. These Rattan glasses and Tray for breakfast in bed would also make a great gift for mom- to spice up her dinnerware and then top it off with a new set of copper cookware.

I hope that this post was helpful for you finding a gift for you Mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home