September 25, 2020

Cozy Sherpa Pullover

 Happy Saturday Friends! I love a cozy day at home and I'm loving that the weather has been a little, just a little cooler at night and in the early mornings. I love sitting by the fireplace or on my porch and just enjoying the comforts of being home. I also love this super soft sherpa pullover in this multi color and print. I bought it during the nordstrom sale back in August but it was way too hot to wear. It's still not cold enough to wear quite yet but its been breezy at night and cool enough to wear sitting on the porch. Plus, I wanted to encourage you to get this before it sells out! It is the softest ever and perfect colors for fall and winter. Let me know if you get it so that we can twin!

Have a cozy Saturday and hugs from Florida ☀




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home