September 10, 2020

Fall in Lilly

As Summer is coming to a close in less than two weeks; I know that we all still have some Lilly that we are wanting to wear and transition into fall as well. So, I put together 3 outfits that you can add a little fall touch but still look colorful and wear Lilly.

Outfit number 1: I love this dress/ Cardigan/ Gold clutch as well in style/ Sarah Flint heels 


Outfit number3: This tangerine dream of a dress screams Lilly but can be toned down with a denim jacket/ Leopard pumps that I have and love/ Cork and gold crossbody

You can get $50 off your first pair of Sarah Flint shoes here when you checkout/ I also linked the discount under each outfit.

Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you.

Hugs from Florida🌞

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home