September 9, 2020

Late Night Soup Making

Happy Wednesday Friends! If you saw my instastory from last night you probably already knew that I've been in the kitchen making this yummy dish. Well, I usually save my first soup recipe for the first sign of cool weather🍁 But I had a taste for soup and I had some random veggies in the fridge from the farmers market and I wanted to clear out my fridge before I do some refilling. This recipe by no means is original; I'm sure its been made somewhere else before. But I've never made a soup concoction list this is new to me and I can't wait to share it. So first things first use whatever you'd like but these are the ingredients I had:

Kale, Baby Carrots, Half an onion, a half TBS of garlic, zucchini, dried Thyme and Rosemary, Chicken broth, Small kidney beans, Bay leaf for flavor, salt and pepper to taste.
For the Dumplings, I melted some butter, dried Rosemary, milk and mixed it together and added it to the soup for about an hour.
And voila! I have a delicious dinner for tonight.🍁




I also wanted to include all of the cooking essentials I used to make this delicious soup. 

The star of the show is my wonderful crockpot; It was hard at work while I was sleeping. I love my flatware, I'll link a couple options here and here. White bowls here and here. The ladle,  best utensil for scooping out the delicious broth, I love love love my marble cutting board and actually probably need to buy a new one. I've had it for a while and it's perfect. Wooden spoons and glass measuring cup and here's an option with a lid.

I hope that this post inspires you to get creative in the kitchen and use whatever you have in your fridge to make a yummy meal.
Stay tuned for more deliciousness🍁
Hugs!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home