September 23, 2020

Styling a T-shirt dress

 Happy Happy day two of fall. One of my favorite things to wear in the world are dresses and just because the weather may be cooling down, doesn't mean I'll be packing away my dresses. NOOOO, definitely not! In fact, more dress styles are coming your way here on Living Shae; with that being said, I wanted to share with you my favorite new t-shirt dress from Madewell, unfortunately, it literally sold out a few days ago so I can't link it for you. However, I wanted to show you how I took a more summer staple into the fall by adding a denim jacket, a hat in this rich wine color and my favorite ever pointed toe flats ever! Be sure to use this link to get $50 off your purchase on these beautiful flats.





I hope that everyone has a spectacular rest of the day and go outside to enjoy this beautiful weather that we are having🍁




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home