October 28, 2017

Eternal Life

     The past few days has been so sad for my Family and I.  We lost a loved one, who was actually named after my mom, Pamela Denise.  After reflecting on all of the memories and crying and comforting each other.  I wanted to write a devotional on our Hope of Eternal Life.  We all know that we can't stay here on earth forever, but the good news is that Jesus came to give us a true hope of Eternal Life.  In John 10:28 Jesus says, And I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  This gives me comfort knowing that one day I will be with Jesus, my family and friends and we will live eternally.  And I never have to worry about being sad or crying ever again. This is the whole reason Jesus came was to take away sin and death. He was the first conquer death and He lives forever more. And I can't wait to meet my Blessed Savior someday soon.
In loving memory of my cousin and friend Pamela Denise. I love you and I miss you. I'm going to miss seeing you and you filling me in on all the latest family gossip and our late night talks. My heart aches. 💔 Remember to never take your loved ones for granted. Love on them everyday.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home