October 3, 2017

A Day in Hyde Park

          Hello from Sunny Florida!  Speaking of Florida, you all may know by now that I'm a native Floridian going waaaaay back. I love my home state and I also love exploring different cities and places in Florida.  So, I was thrilled when I got to visit Hyde Park Village in Tampa.  Its an adorable  Shopping District in historic Hyde Park with Shopping and Restaurants.  And mind you, I LOVE visiting historic areas in every city I visit.  So first things first, you guessed it, Coffee.
           This was our first time visiting Buddy Brew, Ive always wanted to go there and I finally got to.  My sister got her favorite iced vanilla latte and I got a pumpkin latte with cinnamon on top.  I love the vibes and the design in the coffee shop as well. Coffee shop design is one of my favorites, I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it.  Lol!
After Coffee we explored and did lots of shopping. We visited some of my favorite places like Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, and Vineyard Vines and many more. 
I love a town with good restaurants. And as you may know, I love Bartaco and eat there as much as I possibly can. After walking off our delicious meals. We went looking for desert.  My sister wanted a cupcake at Sprinkles cupcakes and I went for a fruit popsicle at Hyppo. 


Last but definitely not least. I had to stop by and get some flowers to take home with me. Because ya know, I'm a flower lover.  My first visit to Hyde Park was great! I look for to more visits in the near future.  Special thanks to Gabby and Hyde Park for having my sister and I at beautiful Hyde Park. 




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home