August 19, 2017

Finding Rest and True Peace

     Good Morning Everyone.  Today's devotional is all about finding rest and true peace in Jesus.  There are people in this world who turn to drugs or other unhealthy addictions trying to find peace in their life  or find happiness through lots of material things or even an answer. But just know that Jesus said in Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. This is such a great promise.



    There are times when I was really burdened and worried and I would just remember that God is much bigger than any fear, addiction or problem and that he can handle it all. So, if you are ever feeling afraid, sorrowful or maybe you have an addiction that you want to overcome. Remember you can always give it to God and he will give you true peace. It may sound cliché, but it is so true. I myself have experienced true peace and rest through God.

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by  and reading. Feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home