July 23, 2017

Tacos Everyday

       Whoever said tacos are only for Tuesday's was sadly mistaken! Tacos are one of my favorite foods. So when Bartaco reached out to me for a promo of their secret taco this summer Lobster with hominy and butter. I definitely jumped at that opportunity and said Yesssss!!!!! My family and I love Bartaco we even made it apart of our must have list when we were on vacation in Atlanta.
We started out with chips and Guacamole which is always a good idea.



The Lobster taco was so tasty and I love lobster especially drizzled in hot butter. And its the perfect meal for summer. My family and I also tried their freshly made mint lemonade for the first time It was sooo delicious. We sat outside surrounded by the beautiful flowers and surprisingly there was a nice breeze here in Florida. The Bartaco team was so nice and helpful.
Last but definitely not least we had dessert. My little sister had the churros with chocolate sauce and my mom and I had vanilla ice cream. I was one happy girl. Thank you so much Bartaco and team and our sweet waitress Taylor for this great experience. See ya soon!





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home