July 8, 2017

Homemade Body Scrub

Hi There! I wanted to share with you my personal homemade body scrub. Its really simple and very moisturizing. It also makes a great gift. So first things first. Find a pretty glass jar, Mine was a preserves jar with a pretty copper lid. Its a little more than 11oz.
 
Now ingredients:
 1-2 Table spoons of Organic Coconut Oil ( I highly recommend Organic since you are putting it on your skin)
 Half of an Organic Lemon
Half a cup of Sugar
* Any essential oil that you may want to add*
I chose Avocado oil and added a Tablespoon in a half
Mix all of the ingredients together and there you go! I chose the coconut oil because my skin loves it and I use it in place of lotion on days that I don't use my body scrub. The lemon lightens up any scars you may have and the Avocado oil is a natural humectant which means it naturally preserves moisture. Which is great for me because I have dry skin. I also use coconut oil and avocado oil on my hair which is very tight and curly in texture and needs all of the moisture I can give it. *This scrubs is so perfect for me. Adjust this recipe according to your particular  needs and preference. Especially if you have an Allergy to any of these ingredients*

 I love exfoliating with this scrub. It lives my skin feeling super soft and moisturized and don't even have to use Lotion.
 You can store this in your refrigerator up to 7 days. Let me know if you tried it out. And thank you for stopping by.
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home