July 4, 2021

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July- also known as Independence Day for our wonderful country! I'm beyond grateful to live here and to have most of my freedom. I'll always fight to maintain the freedom given to us by our Creator first and foremost and aid out by our Founding fathers. 

Today I spent it at church where I have the freedom to worship and with my mom and 2 year old nephew.

Mom and I took him back home and enjoyed a delicious lunch at a Laotian restaurant and it was quite tasty and then hopped over to our favorite Boba tea shop.

I was quite exhausted so after coming home, I took a lovely nap to refresh. I'm a firm believer in getting rest. I hope that everyone has had and are having a great 4th. 

I'll link my favorite festive red and white dress here. I wore this all day and its so flow and comfortable.




From the Declaration of Independence-
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Have a great evening!


                                                                    Ebonee



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 6, 2021 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Annaliese said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th!! Love everything you said here about being grateful to be an American. <3

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 
At July 6, 2021 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you so much Annaliese! I hope that you had a great 4th too!

 
At July 6, 2021 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you so much Annaliese! I hope that you had a great 4th too!

 
At July 6, 2021 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you so much Annaliese! I hope that you had a great 4th too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home