August 23, 2021

Elevated loungewear for Fall

Happy Happy Monday to you friends! I hope that your day was beautiful! Mine has been busy, yet productive and I was so happy to cross off a couple things off my "to do" list.
There are some days that I work from Home and today was one of them. When I work from home I like to at least dress up or dress up enough to where if I leave the house I look decent. I just got this cute new loungewear set from one of my favorites and Its what I call "Elevated Loungewear." It is sooooo comfy and made with 100% cotton. You can mix and match as it comes in other colors. Mine is the slate blue color. It is totally perfect for working from home and running errands. If you are not a leggings wearer like me this comfy and cozy loungewear set is PERFECT! This will not be the last time you hear me raving about this outfit. I'll Link both pieces here and here





 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home