August 15, 2021

Muted tones Summer to Fall

Hi Friends! I'm so excited for fall- it truly is my favorite season ever! I love the cozy vibes and the rich colors that accompanies it. In Florida we don't experience fall until October and sometimes even November. But I do like to pretend its cool outside-lol. 

My favorite part about fall is being able to wear cozy layers without looking insane and I love the muted tones. And speaking of muted tones; I am loving this muted rose dress from a small business here in Florida- Linen and Waves.
This boho vibe dress is the perfect summer to fall transition color and style and I paired it with my all time favorite cardigan and so far has been a top seller on my blog. I wear this cardigan so much its almost embarrassing😆🙈That is how much I love it! I can not recommend it more. My shoes are also a great neutral and perfect for us southerners who don't want to trade in our sandals for boots quite yet. My hat is also from Linen and Waves and is a pretty creamy white with gold details-unfortunately its sold out. But be sure to follow Linen and Waves on Instagram for restocks and new items. 





 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home