September 14, 2019

Late Summer Early Fall Inspiration

As we approach the last days of Summer and head into Fall; I have been so inspired lately by deeper tones not only in fashion but home decor as well. I pulled together some of my favorites and I'll have them linked below just in case you would like any of them. I specifically have the cozy knit blanket on my list for the entryway seating area. I currently have a couple copper velvet pillows in my house these covers are on sale for less than $15. 
Bath and Body Works Leaves candle smells just like fall and is the perfect scent to get you in the fall spirit.

Navy Cardigan is perfect for layering during the cooler nights/ Leopard sandals are my favorite/ As I'm approaching more travel in my schedule; I was admiring this vegan leather weekender/ Now for a cute outfit for warmer days is this white ruffle top ( Yes I do wear white after Labor Day) and this burgundy pleated skirt add the leopard sandals and navy cardigan for the evening and you're all set.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home