September 13, 2019

Little Black Sweater Dress

With Fall quickly approaching I thought it'd be good to share some inexpensive early fall outfit ideas in my own Floridian way. This inexpensive black cable knit sweater dress is so perfect for cooler temps. I paired mine with my favorite sandals because it's currently not cool here. LOL. I'll have everything linked for you. This gold leather tote was my most wanted item from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale and it arrived yesterday. I found a similar one that will be less than $40 when you use the coupon on the website. Now I'm looking for some cooler weather to come my way!

Black Sweater Dress or this one / Black and Gold coin Sandals / Rope Belt/ Hat / Gold Tote



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home