September 2, 2019

Slip Skirt and Leopard

I love fall fashion. The muted colors, earth tones, and leopard. I buy very inexpensively when it comes to cooler weather clothing. In Florida, it doesn't really get too cold all that often, and so I don't invest in extremely expensive pieces (sometimes I do like that purple wool and cashmere sweater from Ralph Lauren that I found in NYC. You'll see me wear that a lot come winter.) So with that being said all of the pieces I'm wearing are under $25 except for the leopard bow slides and ark bag. I'm really loving the slip skirt trend for fall, especially in this rose color. The perfect pop of color but muted enough for the fall season paired with this mock neck bodysuit.






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home