October 19, 2020

Sweater Weather with Sail to Sable

 Happy Monday Friends! I thought it'd be great to do a few blogposts for workwear; whether you are working from home or you're back at an office. It's always fun to look nice for those weekly zoom calls or just dressing up. I usually wear maxi dresses- I feel like that's my signature style lol😆. But I know that some of you love sweaters and wearing a fun maxi dress isn't an option for you; especially if you live in the Northeast. So, I'll be share a few chic, yet classic sweaters that you can wear during these cooler months. 

So, with that being said let's talking about this classic and soft 100% wool sweater from Sail to Sable. They have such classic pieces that you can pair with so many things like denim for a more casual look or with a nice skirt like how I styled mine. I love this whole entire look, It says fall/winter without being too heavy by adding the off white skirt and nude heels. 

If it's colder where you are, you can throw on a coat and grab a latte to keep extra warm. BTW My coat is from J.Crew and I LOVE IT!!!!! and it's currently on sale and that sale ends tonight. Use Code WARMUP.

Back to my sweater, let's talk sizing. I sized up so it's a little oversized, you can do a little french tuck in the front like I did for a chic look. I highly recommend this sweater the quality is amazing and the colors are too. I have the navy and two other shades of blue in the stripe design.

Oh, and did I mention that it is soooo soft?! Well, it is! You'll definitely find yourself rubbing your arms because it's so soft. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my little creative corner of the blog world.

And thank you Sail to Sable for the beautiful sweater to style and share on my blog💜

Hugs from Florida!









Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home