June 20, 2021

National Wear Your Lilly Day!

 






It’s NATIONAL WEAR YOUR LILLY DAY!!!! AKA the first day of summer, plus Father’s Day. So much to celebrate! I’m totally for celebrating wearing Lilly and making it a National holiday! 

I recently purchased this beautiful turtle printed dress in the most beautiful lilac, purple and turquoise colors. Purple is my favorite color and green is second and I love the two colors together. So this purchase was a no brainer for me. 

I styled it with my favorite Lilly cardigan in lilac verbena; there’s a different one online now. I’ll link it here and I’ll link my dress here too.I also have a more neutral cardigan option here. I had this same style of dress in another print so this style of dress is one of my favorites. 

This print is beautiful run, don’t walk. Tap the link and get one for yourself! And happy NWYLD 💜


Hugs,

Ebonee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home