July 23, 2021

Friday notes


Happy Happy Friday to you! I hope that it has been a good one for you thus far.
I have been extremely busy and wanted to take some time to reflect on the week and finish my day with a tasty iced vanilla coffee.

First of all, I'm so glad that it's Friday. For me that means sleeping in is right around the corner😆.

But that's not the main reason for popping in today. 
You may have noticed that I haven't been posting on instagram a whole lot lately and that is because I don't want that little square to consume me, I don't want to be sucked in by my phone checking it all the time, seeing who liked and commented, or comparing my growth to others. Or being down on myself because I'm not popular or mainstream enough or that my content is good enough. Plus, it has been a very fickle place-with changing algorithms, censoring/bullying people for not thinking a certain way and eventually becoming a video sharing space. To put it simply, I don't want to idolize wants going on on my screen. The only one I aim to worship and be accepted with is Jesus.

I personally joined instagram for inspiration and to express my creativity and to share my love of photography and design. It now has become somewhat of a toxic space. So with that being said, I am going to focus more on my blog (new one coming soon) before social media it was just blogs and I actually miss that. I want to focus more on my blog because I can control it and be creative speak freely and share all of the things I love and am passionate about. I'm not saying that I'm never going to post on social media anymore- because I will- I have contracts/collabs etc. to feature. But just know that I'll be stepping up my blogging game and creating a fun newsletter and all of the great  things that come with blogging once my new blog launches.
Also, thank you so much to you all for shopping via my links and reading my blog and all of your support, messages and kindness. I appreciate all of you who stick around and show support. 

I'm so excited for the good blogging things to come.  
Hugs from Florida and Have aa beautiful weekend!
Ebonee💜

 

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2021 at 10:02 PM , Blogger 24ent said...

Nice post. Now share and enjoy the latest lifestyles posts daily with the best Lifestyle Influencer App called 24ent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home