July 5, 2021

Abbey Glass classics



Happy July 5th! I hope that you all had a great 4th of July and celebrating our beautiful countries freedom.

I wanted to continue with the fresh colors of summer and talk about my favorite Abbey Glass pieces that I have mixed and paired with other pieces. Like this beautiful organza skirt paired with  their new linen pieces. This deep ocean green/blue tie top. It comes with a matching bottom but wanted to show how this cute top looked with their skirt and how you can easily style it a variety of ways. I paired it with heels and a hat for a classy look. 


I also styled this skirt earlier in the spring with a chambray top and cardigan for a more casual look.
 

One of my favorite things about styling outfits is getting creative with multiple ways of styling each piece.

Top and skirt gifted from Abbey Glass


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs from the Sunshine State.

Ebonee💜

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At July 6, 2021 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Annaliese said...

So beautiful and chic Ebonee! What a lovely summer look!

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 
At July 6, 2021 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you!

 
At September 14, 2021 at 6:25 AM , Blogger blog wali sarkar said...

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. casualfashion

 
At September 16, 2021 at 12:14 AM , Blogger zk0306577@gmail.com said...

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... more info

 
At September 29, 2021 at 9:02 AM , Blogger seo work said...

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. extra small radiator covers

 
At October 10, 2021 at 4:24 AM , Blogger FARZAN SEO said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Canada turistvisum

 
At October 12, 2021 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Technical said...

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Canada turistvisum

 
At October 14, 2021 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. wniosek o wizÄ™ indyjskÄ…

 
At October 14, 2021 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Johnny said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Indyjska-wiza-medyczna

 
At December 4, 2021 at 3:02 AM , Blogger Technical said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. cbd tincture boxes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home