July 17, 2021

Little black summertime dresses

Hello Friends! I hope that you are having a wonderful day thus far! It's a sunny and hot day here-but beautiful at the same time.

Speaking of sunny and hot, I know that black is typically not a summer color. But sometimes it's necessary and needed. And It is a classic. So I'm sharing some fun Summertime black dresses that are light and breezy and came be worn during various events.
 My dress is currently on major sale runs true to size; it has such beautiful details like eyelet at the hem. I styled mine more casually. It has the best twirl factor too!
However, it might be almost sold out so here is a similar option and its beautiful.



 



Here are a few more chic, light and airy black dresses for summer.
1. This one is very casual and is a great price point 2.  The famous nap dress is always a great option

3. This one is stunning and is a great option if the one I'm wearing is sold out. I love the eyelet detail around the neckline and hem 4. Another option is this beautiful puff sleeve dress.
5. Here's a sleeveless option with some beautiful eyelet details. 
I hope that you found the perfect summer time LBD. 6. And here is a pretty wrap dress option too!

And thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs from Florida 💜

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home