July 11, 2021

Summer Basics

 Hello and I hope that you are having a beautiful day thus far! I wanted to share with you some summer basics and actually, staples for year round. Only difference is summer time these basics are styled differently than in the cooler months.

First off, Chambray, I LOVE chambray, especially button downs.  And is my favorite! This top looks great with color skirts, layered over white dresses, or styled with denim-like I styled mine here. I love the casual denim look in the light and medium wash paired together. Here are a few option here and here.



White button downs are definitely a summer staple. They are classic and can be easy dressed up or down.
Here are a few different options to choose from this linen one-comes in other colors. My exact one is a cool gauze fabric, the white is sold out but it is available in a few other colors and currently 55% off with code LOVEIT when you checkout.
A basic white t-shirt doesn't have to be s basic when its a shoulder flattering boatneck style. My exact ones currently on sale for less than $14. Be sure to use the code SHOPSALE when you checkout. I love this t-shirt and wear it with so many other pieces. The quality is great too.

These vintage v neck t-shirts are definitely a summer basic. They're great for layering and comes in a plethora of colors. And best of all they are less than $23.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home