August 1, 2021

Beach sweater


Hi Friends! This past Friday I had the most beautiful early morning at the beach. I woke super early to watch the sunrise and to enjoy the beauty all around me. It wasn't blazing hot either; which allowed me to wear a very lightweight sweater and this flowy white gauze skirt. In my opinion, this is the perfect outfit for walking along the shore and picking sea shells, to which I did.
I know that it's the first day of August and we still have a few more weeks of summer; but I rounded up the best lightweight neutral sweater to wear during that transition period of summer and fall. 
Also, I have been living in this white gauzy skirt so much! It literally is a summer staple and actually can be worn into early fall, if you live in the south like I do. The best part is that it currently is on major sale- less than $50. I highly recommend sizing down, it runs roomy. I sized up thinking I needed to because of my hips, but I really should have taken my true size and sized down. 
It's well made and so flowy.






I've also rounded up a few other neutral sweaters that are great now and later. 
1. This rollback pullover sweater comes in multiple colors under $70. Shown in ivory and a tan color 2.This relaxed sleeve boatneck beach sweater looks so comfy 3. This cotton/cashmere sweater is stunning a great fall color. 4. Another beautiful sweater and on sale. I love the slight ballon sleeve detail 5. This classic sweater can be worn with so many options and layered 6. This sweater is a great option and inexpensive , comes in other colors.
 
Which ones your favorite? I love them all. I can't wait until it's a little cooler to wear so many pretty sweaters. In the meantime we can pretend its cool outside right?!

Have a great rest of your day!

Much sunshine from Florida,

Ebonee💜

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home