August 12, 2018

Lilly Neutrals for Florida Fall

Hi Friends! As we are drawing near to Autumn time; which is my favorite season. I thought that it would be a good idea to style some of my more neutral Lilly pieces towards the upcoming season. But to be honest, it's going to be 100 degrees up until December (we don't have seasons in Florida). I recently bought this lightweight sweater on major sale at my local Lilly. It's still available on the website in three other colors so I will link it here. I styled mine two different ways: Casual with my new favorite purple skirt ( I recommend sizing up one size in this skirt) and sandals and a more sophisticated look with a black skirt and leopard heels. Let me know which is your favorite look the casual or sophisticated. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading.







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home