August 30, 2021

The coziest hooded pullover





Happiest of Monday's to you all! Some days you just wanna come home warm a cozy outfit and curl up and read a book. Well, I found the perfect new hooded pullover ever! I literally have been wearing it non stop ever since I purchased it. This heathered, lavender,  hooded pullover is the softest thing ever! It is lined with a lightweight fleece; so it’ll be perfect for when the temperatures drop. I’ve been pretending it’s cool out by wearing it inside with the AC on full blast. But I am totally in love with with this pullover and it’s the best loungewear purchase I’ve made thus far. Totally worth it! I sized up for a more oversized fit. Thank me later after you purchase this pullover! 
Pullover linked here and purple turtle print dress linked here. 



 Have a cozy rest of your evening 💜


Ebonee 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home