July 1, 2017

Psalm 23

Happy 4th of July Weekend everyone! I hope its a good one for you so far! I just wanted to write a devotional today on something that I've been thinking about. One of my favorite verses is Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
This verse is truly what I pray because its what I want for myself. I want all of God's goodness and mercy to be with as long as I'm alive on this Beautiful Earth that He created. And the last Part of the verse is also dear to me. I want to dwell in God's house or presence for ever. God is always so faithful to me and I want to be thankful and serve Him and live for Him for ever. I never want to leave God. He is the Best Heavenly Father. I hope this encourages you to strive to be faithful to God as he is to us. And to dwell in his Presence For Ever. Have a great 4th of July! And thank you for stopping by and  reading.



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2017 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog post are great and I enjoy reading them!

 
At July 12, 2017 at 4:43 AM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank You Gina. That's So Sweet. Have Blessed and wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home