September 26, 2019

Cozy Cardigan Try on and Haul

I love a good cozy cardigan and believe me I have lots. So I DO NOT need another cardigan, but I want all of them or as many as my closet can fit, Lol! So here are some cozy cardigans that I tried on two different styles. One comes in a variety of colors. I get so much use out of cardigans because I get cold easily. These are meant to a little oversized for the coziness so take your true size for that effect. I plan on styling mine a few different ways. Stay tuned. I’ll have linked for you. And hurry there’s a sale for 30% off your order and 40% off for cardholders until 9/29. Use code THANKYOU


I loved this style so much and bought it. This Cardigan comes in four colors
hat similar, here and exact wedges here.

Love this Cardigan too. It's mid-length and has pockets. Comes in a couple colors, perfect for work.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home